Web TVAll videos
Ski through the treeslecture
- 21 connected slopes totaling 40 m, including the longest one in the Vosges: 4,000 m.
- 18 chairlifts and draglifts. 19,600 skiers an hour.
- 6-man high-speed chairlift: twice the speed, Twice the skiing and Twice the comfort and pleasure. Plus No more queues and no stress.
- 1,200 parking places at the foot of the slopes.
- 168 snow machines for continuous skiing.
- Night skiing with slopes lit up and great music playing from 5 to 10pm Tuesdays and Saturdays outside school holidays and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays during school holidays. NO NIGHT SKIING 24 & 31 DECEMBER 2015
- Ski-touring and snowshoe trails. Links to the Bas-Rupts cross-country resort.
- Free shuttle from village centre weekends and holidays.
- Free admission to playgrounds and tobogganing slope.
- Restaurants and accommodation in the heart of the resort.
- Kids nursery at the foot of the slopes
2015/2016 piste map Download the
get our newsletter